*The Adjustable wall mount will need two people to install*
Ensure the Binovi Touch is being installed in a spacious room. The wall chosen to hang the slider must not have anything which may obstruct the anchors behind the drywall ie. concrete. Different materials must be purchased to accommodate for any obstructions.
- Unpackage the Binovi Touch Slider.
- Attached the smaller piece of the Binovi Slider to the larger portion of the slider. Tighten the screws to secure the pieces together.
- Pick a position for the slider. An ideal position for the slider is near a power outlet.
- Ensure you have inspected the space you are placing the slider. The materials provided are for drywall only installation. If drywall is covering a harder surface ie. Concrete wall, other tools and materials will be needed to facet the slider to the wall.
- Hold up the slider in the desired spot on the wall. With a pencil, draw a marker in the screw holes, located in the four corners of the slider, to indicate where the anchors will go. After drawing the markers, take the slider off the wall.
- Take 4 anchors and hammer them into the 4 spots marked with pencil.
- Lay the saccadic face down on the floor
- Place the bracket (attached to the slider) face down on the back of the Binovi Touch and line up the designated threads on the back of the Binovi Touch with the slider bracket. Ensure the correct orientation of the Binovi Touch. (The handle and knob are on the bottom of the Binovi Touch.)
- Place the 4 screws through the bracket into the back of the Binovi Touch and tighten them using the Allan key provided.
- Once the Binovi Touch is securely fastened to the slider, lift the Binovi Touch with the slider and place the screw holes where the anchors were placed.
- A second person will need to use the screws to secure the Binovi Touch. Screw through the screw holes and into the anchors.
- Insert the power cords into the Binovi Touch. Power up the Binovi Touch