Ensure the Binovi Touch is being installed in a spacious. The wall chosen to hang the brackets must not have anything which may obstruct the anchors behind the drywall ie. concrete. Different materials need to be purchased to accommodate for any obstructions.
- Find a wall stud and make a mark 75 inches (191cm) from the floor.
- Place the mounting rail on the wall so that the top round hole is in line with your mark. Drill a screw through the hole into the wall and stud, leaving it a little loose.
- Hold the bottom end of the bracket against the wall and ensure that the bracket itself is perfectly vertical with a level.
- Drill a second screw through the bottom round hole in the rail, into the wall and stud. Secure the top screw completely.
- From the center of each screw, measure 2715/16 inches (71cm) to one side and make new marks.
- Use a drill to make holes into the wall and set the wall anchors.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 over these wall anchors to secure the second bracket.