Ensure the desired iPad is powered on and has Bluetooth enabled.
- Launch the Binovi Touch application.
- Select the desired test in the menu screen. To learn more about each activity tap the (i) in the top left corner of each test’s tile
- To connect a device, tap the Connect button underneath the image of a Binovi Touch. The application will search for a Binovi Touch to connect. Power up the Binovi Touch.
- Once powered up, the Binovi Touch will display a 4 character code. ie) F251. The application searches for the code corresponding with the Binovi Touch. Once found, tap the corresponding code to pair the application with the Binovi Touch.
- After tapping the code, a message appears asking to pair the selected Binovi Touch. Tap Yes. This message only appears when connecting for the first time.
- The app will now return to the Connect Devices page. Ensure a Green check with the text Connected is present on top of the Binovi touch image. Additionally, the code from the Binovi Touch will disappear. This indicates the device has successfully connected. Tap the Continue button to proceed to the test.
- The Binovi Touch Device is now ready to run the selected test. Tap the center green light on the Binovi Touch device when lit to start the test. Alternatively, the therapist can begin the test on their iPad or Tablet. If the test is not initiated within 30 seconds, the Binovi Touch Application will return to the Device Setup screen.
- Once the test is completed, the results will display. The results will display in a graph. The Y Axis displays the time in milliseconds, and the X axis displays the amount of numbers pressed. Tap the Exit button once finished.
- To run a different test, return to the menu by clicking the Menu Button
- Select the next test. The Binovi Touch will stay connected. Tap continue and begin the next test.
- Once finished, disconnect the Binovi Touch by using the Disconnect button found in the device setup view, or power off the Binovi Touch.