To pair multiple Binovi Touch devices only one iPad & Binovi touch application are needed
- For initial device pairing follow the steps found in Connecting to the Binovi Touch FAQ.
- To add a second device, tap Add/Modify Devices on the Device Setup Page.
- A window will appear with a number of unconnected devices. Change the number of Binovi Touch devices in use by tapping the arrows. Once the desired amount of Binovi Touch Devices is present tap Save.
- A second option to connect a Binovi Touch will appear. Connect to the second Binovi Touch Device using the same steps found in the Connecting to the Binovi Touch FAQ.
- Tap Continue to begin the test.
- To disconnect a binovi touch Device, return to the Device Setup Page. Tap Disconnect under the Binovi Touch image or power off the Binovi Touch.