Ensure the desired iPad is turned on and has Bluetooth enabled
- Launch the Binovi Touch application.
- Select the desired test in the menu screen. The application will redirect to the device setup page.
- On the Connect Devices page, tap the Connect button. The application will search for a Binovi Touch to connect with. Power up the Binovi Touch.
- Once powered up, the Binovi Touch will display a 4 number code. ie) F251. The application searches for the code corresponding with the Binovi Touch. Once found, tap the corresponding code (F251) to pair the application with the Binovi Touch.
- After tapping the code, a message appears asking to pair the selected Binovi Touch. Tap Yes. This message only appears when connecting for the first time.
- The code from the Binovi Touch will disappear. The device is successfully connected. To confirm the Binovi Touch is connected, the code displayed on the Binovi Touch has disappeared & the iPad displays a green checkmark with the text Connected.